- This event has passed.
The Art of teaching yoga
November 10, 2019 - November 15, 2019
The Art of teaching yoga 1:1
10th-15th November 2019
5 night retreat in North Bali
A therapeutic, individualistic approach into your teaching. 10th-15th November
Together we will explore the theory and practice of applying and teaching the tools of yoga and Ayurveda to support the individual. Private yoga sessions can add a new dimension to your offerings as a teacher. We are committed to assisting you to build confidence and skills in this area.
- Observation skills – assessment of joints, spine, mind and breathing patterns.
- Consultation and counselling skills to create space for healing
- Sequence design and course planning for the individual
- Working with injuries and ailments therapeutically
- The Pancha maya model seeing the student as a whole
- Valuing function over form how to design practices for the energetic system
- Doshas & Guna theory to understand the physical and mental constitution of your students.
- Case studies – workshop style to help you integrate and apply what you are learning you can bring any current students details for us to learn from.