- This event has passed.
Nature Immersion Retreat
June 14, 2014 - June 21, 2014
Most of us go through life concerning ourselves with work, daily tasks and our loved ones, but we often forget to nourish and dedicate time for ourselves. When was the last time you had some YOU time?
At this retreat, we’ll throw our daily routine out the window and immerse ourselves in a daily yoga practice (of which will include vinyasa, pranayama and meditation and other interesting yoga practices), discover health tips from a nutritional expert, enjoy nature treks and natural hot springs, indulge in a delux spa treatment, discover local balinese traditions, meet the local children and villagers in the community and not to mention meet fantastic like-minded people with whom you’ll share this amazing experience.
Yoga Instructor: Laura Carroll, Perth Western Australia.
Laura is an experienced yoga instructor whom has studied and taught internationally in France, Thailand and India. Her extensive training in dance has influenced her creative sequencing and strong technical approach to teaching. Laura always brings humour and compassion into every class to help create a safe, comfortable space conducive to self-exploration and improvement for her students. Laura is continually learning from life and her yoga practice and is forever seeking knowledge from those wiser than her to be a great teacher and an even better person. Laura is the founder of Rooftop Yoga and Free Flow yoga – a dynamic mix of live ambient beats, yoga and dance in Perth, Western Australia.
Retreat goodies include:
- Daily yoga – includes asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra and other fun yoga practices
- Introduction to traditional Balinese prayer & participation in a cleansing ceremony
- Adventure Trekking Trip at Mount Batur Volcano followed by a visit to natural hot springs with lunch at a lake temple in Songan
- Nutritional talks from the lovely Joanne Marotta from Akasha Wellness Clinic, Australia
- Rainforest Dream Spa Package (100% Non-Profit Spa) – includes 2.5hrs of bliss! Full body massage, body scrub, masque, facial & head massage. All products used in treatments are organic, hand-made and gathered from their 4 hectare organic garden.
- Visit to local school in Tejakula
- 3 delicious, healthy vegetarian meals per day made from fresh local produce
- 6 nights at Abasan Mountain Retreat
- Transport to resort from Ngurah Rai International Airport and vice versa
- Visit to Ubud, rice field trek, visit to local temples and dinner out
- 1 night in Ubud
- Special Surprise ☺
For further details please visit www.yoga-retreat.com.au