- This event has passed.
Yoga for The Soul Retreats
April 6, 2019 - April 12, 2019
RELAX, REJUVENATE, REJOICE!
A Spiritual Immersion mixed with some Serious You Time
6 – 12 April 2019 Bali Indonesia
“By the end of this retreat, you’ll be rejoicing in the magic that has been awakened by your immersion into wellness. After immersing yourself in deep, restorative yoga and meditation, illuminating spiritual rituals, rich encounters with the locals, and “YOU TIME” to do simply nothing, you’ll emerge totally de-stressed, joyful and ready for the time of your life!”
Imagine starting each day…
As the sun rises over the shimmering ocean, you walk quietly along a
cobbles tone path through the tropical gardens to your yoga shala.
Anticipating the relaxation to come, you stop for a moment to savour
the sweet smell of incense wafting on the morning breeze.
Moments later, you enter the shala to the melodic sound of a stringed
instrument — not so different to a harp. Its soothing notes transport
you into to an even deeper space of serenity.
Throughout the guided yoga and meditation practices, you move
effortlessly, naturally, peacefully. Your body and mind revel at this
opportunity to let go and return to the rhythm of your true nature.
Only moments later — or so it seems — you emerge deeply nourished
and satisfied, ready for even more relaxation.
Later that day, sinking into a beach side daybed, you find yourself
smiling with delight as you sip on a fresh lemongrass tea, reflecting on
the highlights of the past few days.
And those highlights Include: rubbing shoulders with the locals;
playing music with the village children; taking part in spiritual
cleansing rituals; luxuriating in sensual spa treatments and dining on
“Ahhh, what delights!”
So What Do You Have to Gain…
A great deal i f you’re needing some serious YOU time and ready to Relax,
Rejuvenate and Rejoice, as I have the antidote!
So, prepare yourself, because you will get all that and more, as this retreat has been created with you in mind…
Have a peek, get excited, and see what you will experience:
- Be immersed in yoga, guided meditation and a mantra practice that will nourish your body, mind and soul.
- Luxuriate in an amazing traditional spa treatment. You’ll definitely return home feeling replenished, rebalanced and recharged.
- Learn mindful breathing techniques which melt away the stresses of life, leaving you replenished, calm and centred.
- Let go in the daily sessions of Yoga Nidra. A supine meditation practice that is equivalent to 3hours deep sleep done in only 30 minutes. One yogic capsule you definitely don’t want to miss.
- No phone calls or emails to respond to, no children to care for, no place to be, nothing but 7 glorious days of pampering for YOU to enjoy … Bliss!
- You’ll learn a simple mantra meditation practice, with profound benefits resulting in clarity of mind, so you can maintain balance and joy in your day-to-day life when returning home.
- Gather a toolbox of easy yogic/meditation practices that will maintain balance and joy in your life.You won’t go home empty handed…
- Oh, and let’s not forget those wonderful connections and friendships you will make with like-minded folk…
Are you ready to invest in yourself on this tropical escape to Relax, Rejuvenate & Rejoice?
I sure think so!
A Little About Chetana…
I love to travel and run culturally rich yoga and meditation retreats!
For me, rubbing shoulders with the locals, immersing myself in diverse and spiritually rich cultures, and sharing all that with others is my passion.
It all started back in my 20s when I bought a one-way ticket to Eastern Europe and beyond.
I travelled through Africa, the Middle East and Asia, often well off the beaten track. Oh, what stories I have to share!
Five years later I returned to Australia where I found my self seeking more from life.
I began to work and study in Outdoor Leadership and Guiding where I enjoyed leading people on outdoor adventures through out Australia.
However, something was still missing, that elusive thing called “happiness”. Oh, and a third car accident I’d just been involved in, yes three under my belt, this really got me thinking, WHY?
I began to study metaphysics and spiritual healing, and it was only when I discovered yoga and meditation that I found an inner peace and contentment that I had never quite experienced in life.
Before I knew it I had immersed myself in a life of yogic philosophy and lifestyle for the better part of ten years, living within an ashram environment in Australia, India, and a Buddhist centre in Nepal.
Now, all these years later, I’m living my dream — drawing on all my experiences and sharing these wisdom teachings and spectacular countries with others.
And creating retreats like no other!
For more information, please click here .